• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 4 Nights desert safari (camping) on Full board basis.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo).
• All transfers in Cairo and safari.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with private A/C Car.
• All your tours and excursions are with A/C 4 X 4 (in safari).
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Optional Tours
7 Days tour in Egypt
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet &assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo and start your Egypt Desert Safari Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/ El Bahariya Oasis
Departure from Cairo to El Bahariya Oasis (385km) about four hours. Arrival then visits the little museum in Bawiti with some fascinating local finds. Then we will enter the marvelous and refreshingly original tomb of Benantui from the 26th dynasty. Next, to the Amasis chapels which are being preserved in an unusually sympathetic style? After a visit to the Temple of Alexander drive to visit the English house, the hot springs and watch the sun go down over the salt lake.
Day 3: El Bahariya Oasis/ The White Desert
Breakfast. Then Drive towards the white desert, on the way we will stop by the Crystal and black Mountains for visit and lunch. Visit the White Desert & enjoy seeing the beautiful shapes of lime stone.
Overnight in camp in the White Desert.
Day 4: Farafra Oasis/ Dakhla Oasis
Breakfast. Then we visit the oasis of Farafra, continue driving to reach Dakhla. On the way we visit the Picturesque village of El Qasr, Deir El Hagar and visit the Roman burial Ground of Mozawaka then drive to the painted rock at the yellow desert to enjoy the camel rock.
Day 5: Dakhla Oasis/ Kkarga Oasis
In the morning we drive to reach Kharga oasis and visit the temple of Hibis, the Christian tombs of Bagawat and then the old town of Kharga have a lunch in a local restaurant at the oasis after lunch drive to visit the Nadora fortress area.
Day 6: Kharga Oasis/ Baris Oasis
Breakfast. From Kharga we head to Baris oasis 90-km we visit the temple of Dush, picnic lunch and later on we head to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo & meet and assist by our local representatives, transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Cairo
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren &Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Then transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Fill in the following form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.